Thursday, 29 January 2009

Challenge 4 at Charisma Cards

Oh! It's the fourth week of the Charisma Cardz Challenge and my goodness, hasn't it gone by so quickly - seems like only yesterday that we were waiting for Challenge No 1 to start. Today the Challenge has been set by Vee and this week she's set the theme of


Black and White and One Other Colour



I've used one of my favourite stamps on this card. I think this little lady is so versatile in terms of the colours you can use and the sentiments that it goes with.

I've even been very adventurous and twisted my own wire into the 'hello' sentiment. I'm rather pleased with the way that turned out.


I have decorated the inside but I forgot to photo it in daylight - and my camera is still playing up at night under the electric lighting.

Ingredients:
Dovecraft Chacoal Prints Paper pack
White paper run though the swiss dots folder
Black and Blue Card
Prima Got Flowers! Part Deux
Papermania Ribbon Brad
Anita's Stamp, stamped with StayzOn

Anita's Teal Spotted Ribbon
Artistic Wire - By the Dozen
Blue gems, Bright Blue Ink it Up! pad, Black Whispers Pen and Blue Watercolour Pencils

7 comments:

Rach said...

Hi Sharon lov eyour take on the challenge, a brilliant image, love the wire word...i am hopeless with wire bending..i get in a right mess. hugs rachxxx

Paula said...

Love this card Sharon the colour's are Fab and i love the image and your wire word is great hun.
Paula xxxx

cats whiskers said...

Ohhhhhhh!!!!! love the colours you have choosen for this one, and that image is great no wonder its one of your favs. Did you really make that word, I am so impressed, somany different things you can turn your hand to dear and you do them all perfectly
big hugs hunny
Jacqui x

Nicola said...

Wow what a fab image and great colouring, love your wire work you clever girlie. Fabulous card as always Sharon. -x-

Tara said...

I love this Sharon, the colours, the image, just everything! The sentiment is such a fab idea too and looks amazing!
Glad you enjoyed listening to my toons last night :o) xxx

Pauline C said...

Fab card Sharon - looks very fresh! Great job on twisting the wire :-)
Hugs
pauline x

nessy said...

what a striking card ~and so clever bending your own wire ~ very stylish
vanessa xx

Slideshow