Thursday, 15 January 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge 2

Oh My Goodness! How popular was the Charisma Cardz Challenge in it's first week? Such an overwhelming response! The whole DT has been bowled over with the support this new challenge got from you all. So a big thank you from me, and from all the DT members too for taking the time to join in the challenge. It was amazing to visit all those blogs that I haven't come across before. You are all such a talented lot.

Anyway, here we are at week 2 and Leanne has set the challenge this week. Now, normally, I don't do these type of cards so it was a challenge for me too. Thanks Leanne - I enjoyed it once I got going. The theme she's chosen for this week is........fantasy.

This week's prize is sponsored by Crafty Muse and it's a download of their Princess Amber images. They are just so cute.

I raided my stash and found this fairy stick-on that I completely forgot I'd bought. Now I've found these you may be seeing a few more fairy cards from me.

Items used:
DCWV Once Upon A Time paper Stack
White Ostrich Feather
Prima Flowers
Creative Beading Pearls
Charming Embellishment, Words Charm
Create and Craft Fairy and dragonflies
Dove craft brads
Anything else is from my stash.

So come on everyone, break out all your fairies, unicorns and dragons and join in this week's challenge - we can't wait to see what you make this week.

12 comments:

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Sharon,
I love your Far, Far Away sentiment. Just adds the perfect finishing touch.

Lorraine Robertson said...

Cute card & lucky you had those papers... I don't even know if I have anything along the fantasy line. Will have to take a look.

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Paula said...

WOW this is Stunning Sharon i love the wording and the Fairy's Beautiful.
Paula xxxx

Leanne said...

I love this card. Once upon a time are my favourite papers, they are stunning. This challenge is the first time I have ever done fantasy too!!
Leanne :o)
xx

Jamie Martin said...

Such a pretty card! Love the colors and everything you added to it :)

Maria Matter said...

This is so gorgeous Sharon! All those pretty embellies make this a Wow card! Great job!
blessings, Maria

Heather "Hev" said...

Fab job!!

Bit scary going out of your comfort zone isnt it!!

I hope to play this week!!

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Sharon.
I love the feather and all your fabulous details.

Karen x

nessy said...

wow!! just stunning card ~love it!
vanessa xx

Tara said...

A beautiful card Sharon, the sentiment looks fantastic! It's good to try things we don't normally do isn't it, bet you're glad you did now! xx

Pauline C said...

Beautiful and delivate card Sharon - love how you have combined the fiary with the paper
Pauline x

Bev said...

Fabulous card Sharon, love the sentiment
hugs Bev x

Slideshow