Thursday, 22 January 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge 3

How many craft CDs do you have gathering dust? I only have 6 and they are hardly ever used, but I picked one out of my collection and instantly found what I needed for this week's Charisma Cardz Challenge.

Paula has chosen the theme this week and it is:

Love

There's some really beautiful inspiration from the DT this week. Pop on over and have a look at their cards and the prize.

I took these photos when my camera was playing up, so they are a little dark. The metal heart charm has 'Love' engraved on it and I hope it shows a little better in this close-up although I had to fade the colours a bit.

Ingredients:
Image from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Romance CD
Brown Card
Papermania Silk Screened Paper - Gold Ornate Metallic
Prima 'Got Flowers?' Fall # 3
Gold Liquid Pearls
Darice Charmed Embellishments Brass Words
Ribbon from stash
Brass star with swirls gifted to me by my friend Gina







7 comments:

Nicola said...

Your card is so beautiful Sharon, I love how you have added the wire and beads to your flowers and the punched edge is so classy looking too. Wish I could tie bows like you, love this image and afraid to say I have over 100 cd´s gathering dust and never used. xxx

Bev said...

Gorgeous! Wow Sharon I love this card!! I'm seeing lots of vintage and am loving it!

hugs Bev x

gina g said...

gorgeous card Sharon love the detail on the flowers.luv gina xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Sharon - love the vintage image , little charm and the way you have done the flowers with the liquid pearls.
Pauline x

Paula said...

WOW Sharon you have done it again this card is Stunning wow love it.
Paula xxxx

Debbie said...

Great card Sharon, love the sweet vintage image and all the pretty details and embellies. Debbie x

Daisychain said...

This is so sweet, I love the way you have embellished the flowers. I can never get Pearly Doodles to look right.

Hugs Christine x

Thanks for the lovely comments you left on my blog, really appreciated them.

Slideshow