Thursday, 8 January 2009

It's Live! Charisma Cardz Challenge #1

I have been so excited waiting for today. I thought it would never arrive. At last the new challenge blog 'Charisma Cardz Challenge' is live. I am honoured to be their first guest designer. Carly has set this challenge blog up and she has also set the very first challenge. The theme is



PINK!!!!



Ooooh! Don't we just love pink? Come on everyone, nip over to the challenge blog and join in the fun. We can't wait to see your wonderful pink creations.


My card was inspired by the many acetate cards that I have seen. I love making acetate cards but they really are difficult to photograph. I have a little surprise on the inside of my card and have just managed to get a decent picture of it. Underneath the pink spotty ribbon is a pull-out of 4 ovals all linked together that contain a little poem on them.





Items used:

Papermania Sweet Nothings Acetate
Pink Card
Whiff of Joy Melinda's Heart Stamp
Nesties
Ribbons, Beads, Charm, Flowers, Card Candy and Gems are all from my stash.





11 comments:

Donna said...

Oh wow Sharon, I love it, I have bought accetate to try this but haven' t got around to it yet, its on my list of things to try. Congratulations on becoming first guest dt, you'll be a great inspiration. Donna x

Donalda said...

THis is just gorgeous dear. Love it

Bubbles said...

Sharon, your card is absolutely stunning, totally gorgeous, I've never been brave enough to use acetate! Love the hidden poem, such a wonderful idea.
Thank you for getting the blog under way, and hope everything is ok with Carly.
Joanne x

carlzcardz said...

this is so beautiful i absolutly love it! it's delicate and just wow cant think of any words!! xxx

Pauline C said...

Ooh Sharon this is lovely and so clever - I ahve some acetate to try but haven't yet gotten around to it. Love your little pull out as well. Congrats on your guest DT spot. I've joined the pink challenge already LOL!!
pauline x

Vee said...

Stunning card Sharon you've inspired me to do an accetate card now.. I love the design and the poem is really lovely. Thanks for getting everything going today. you're a star!!!

x Vee

Leanne said...

Wow, it is absolutely stunning! As the others have said you have inspired me now to try and use acetate!
Wonderful!
Thanks for today as well xxx
Leanne :o)
xx

shell said...

This is just gorgeous sharon i love the pull out bit its brill.
shell x

bolha said...

Stunning car. Love how you used acetate cards.
x Natasha x

Bev said...

What a truly amazing card Sharon - wow wow wow!!! Love it!!

hugs Bev x

Paula said...

This is such a Stunning card Sharon it looks to eligant and delicate.
Paula xxxx

Slideshow