Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Little Lovin's Party Bag.

Here's a little bag I made with the little lovin's stamp for my second One Stop Card Crafts DT item this month. These bags make such good party favours and the image is so suited to a little girl's party. Although I had coloured the image intending to make a black and white item, I was beaten to that by one of my fellow DT members (her card is wonderful!). However, I think the black and white really stands out well against the lilac polka dot background on this card.

Obviously, I haven't invented these little bags and there are lots of tutorials around for them. My instructions can be found on the One Stop Card Crafts blog - if you're interested in trying them out, I'd love to know if you found them easy or if I could improve on them.


10 comments:

Tara said...

This looks great Sharon, it is a really good idea for a party bag!
I felt so embarassed when I read your comment about your daughter having the same slippers as me!! Hope she isn't offended, lol! Actually, I've hardly taken them off they're so comfy, so not really the naff pressie my hubby hoped for after all heh?! xx

Lorraine Robertson said...

What a great little bag & idea for those wee pressies we all end up giving..

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Nicola said...

How sweet is this, perfect for any little girl´s favour bag.

Sharon said...

This is lovely Sharon. I love the contrast of black & white with the lilac ribbon.

Love to Doodle! said...

Fabulous!...I'm about to look for a tutorial for one of these little cuteys, so I'll be using yours...not sure quite when I'll do it yet, but I'll let you know how I get on...xx

Rach said...

what a wonderful idea. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

I am just going over to get these instructions dear cos I love this little bag what a fabulous image you have used and I love the monochrome look
Big Hugs Jacqui x

Heather "Hev" said...

I love the shape of the bag :)

Maria Matter said...

Sharon, this is so sweet! I love the lilac with the B&W image! I'm not fimiliar with these stamps...gosh, I just can't keep up sometimes! LOL
You have a lovely blog!
Blessings, Maria

Pauline C said...

Love this Sharon ...t he image is way cute and the li'l bag looks fab. I've never tried making a gift bag so when i think on I'll have to give it a go!!
Pauline x

Slideshow