Wednesday, 21 January 2009

Lovely Lemonade

I must say a big thanks to Carly for passing this Lemonade award on to me. I really appreciate it hun, especially as I've been a bit of a dolly daydream this week. ;o)



Anyway, the Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 5 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week. It’s a great way to show these people that you appreciate them.

All you have to do is:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I would like to pass this award along to the following people in appreciation of their great attitudes - well I think they have great attitudes.
1. Tara
2. Jacqui
3. Polly
4. Lorraine
5. Nicola


6 comments:

Tara said...

Awwww, thanks so much Sharon. I'll accept this lovely lemonade award because fizziness is close to dizziness and that sums me up nicely, lol! xx

Nicola said...

Awe Sharon, you have no idea how touched and grateful I am to receive this lovely award from you especially as I have just started blogging and find so much inspiration here on your blog. Like Tara I am as fizzy as I am dizzy teehee. Thank you soooo much. xxx

carlzcardz said...

:-) lol well deserved tho!! how do u schuedule posts hun? xx

Lorraine Robertson said...

Oh honey thank you so much... I'm just having the best day ever... and you've added to it... so thank you so very very much....

Receiving awards & getting booked for the SECC I'm over the moon...

Huge hugs
Lorraine xxx

Heather "Hev" said...

Congratulations :)

cats whiskers said...

Thanks so much hun so honoured to get this from you, will post it a bit later. Congrats on all the awards you have been given I must admit you do deserve them dear
big Hugs Jacqui x

Slideshow