Sunday, 11 January 2009

Oh! Another award

I have to thank my friend Tara for this gorgeous award. Honestly, this is so crazy....... she is one of the people that constantly encourages and inspires me and yet she's the one passing the award to me. How mad is that!! I am so chuffed to receive this from you Tara.

The rules are:
1) Post a link of the person who gave you this award
2) Nominate 5 other people and give a link to their sites
3) Let your nominators know that they got an award from you
4) Put a logo of the award on the blog

The hardest part is nominating people for the award. There are so many people that encourage me however I am going to give it to the ones that encourage me on an almost daily basis. So:

Pauline - a true friend and the person that got me into this blogging lark in the first place
Gina - the other friend that encouraged me to start adding swirls and things to my cards
Paula - for her daily encouragement and giggles in e-mails
Donna - for being strong and true when I start panicking about things
Carly - for encouraging me by making me her first guest DT

Hope you enjoy your award girls.

5 comments:

Paula said...

Oh wow Sharon Thankyou ever so much you really are a true friend and you keep me motivated thankyou again.
Paula xxxx

Lorraine Robertson said...

Another well earned award for you honey... and lovely that you forwarded it so those around who have given you so much support over time.

Congrats & hugs
Lorraine xxx

Pauline C said...

Aww thanks so much Sharon .... I'm really chuffed :-) I am just off to sort it out on my blog now !
Hugs
Pauline x

gina g said...

aww bless you Sharon and thank you so much for this award. luv gina xx

Donna said...

Thank you so much Sharon, I'm touched. xxx

Slideshow