Saturday, 3 January 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge No 10

Here we are, with my first 2009 DT card for One Stop Craft Challenge. Kicking us off for the New Year is Shelley with a sketch that she has created for our 10th challenge. The additional bit of the challenge is to add some button or brads to the elements. My goodness, we soon reached challenge No 10!

Normally I like to have a little play with sketches, adding a few extra bits in, but I've kept this card very true to the original sketch because I love the backing paper and didn't want to cover too much of it up. I have decorated the inside of the card - but I forgot to photograph it in daylight, so when I get back from shopping today I'll add a picture of the inside into this post.

Items used:
Blue Fern paper
Kanban Foiled Serenity topper
Blue ribbon from
Cardmakers Icy Ribbons pack
Dovecraft Metallic Brads. I used the gold ones
Fiskars Lace Border Punch
Papermania Flower and flower shaped brad

5 comments:

Rach said...

a beautiful card sharon. hugs rachxx

Nikki said...

Hi Sharon this card is just so lovely. Its just so calm peaceful and beautiful.
Love Nikki x

Paula said...

Stunning card Sharon as always. Love the image and the colour's.
Paula xxxx

Faye said...

Your Special Sis card is fabulous - so beautiful.

Pauline C said...

Another beautiful card Sharon - love that paper - you were right not to cover it up too much. Lovely image and lace border as well :-)
Pauline x

Slideshow