Saturday, 31 January 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge No 14

The more I look at this card, the more I like it. My daughter has already said that she 'needs' that card! lol! Well, if a 23 year old likes it, it can't be that bad.



I made this for Nikki's challenge on the One Stop Craft Challenge this week. The theme she set for us all is:

Buttons and Bows


Now, you don't have to use both on your card - but I went for broke.

This weeks prize has been donated by Shelley of One Stop Card Crafts and is a ....... Selection of embossing powders worth £10.00 So, grab your buttons and bows because that amount of embossing powders will keep you going for a long time!

I'm quite liking the 'not so straight line' doodling that I've been doing lately, so this card has a small amount of that on it. I should also let you know that all the black dots are actually Black Diamond Stickles - they really shine irl.

Ingredients:
Umount Creative Expressions Swirls stamp
Polka Dot ribbon
Black card
Purple Card
Black Diamond Stickles
Purple Ribbon
Papermaina buttons
Whiff of Joy Sentiment stamp
Ink it Up! Purple ink and Clear embossing powder

13 comments:

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Sharon...love the embossing and all your buttons and bows.
Emma x

nessy said...

oooooooh love this stylish card ~my fave colour!! ~gorgeous!
vanessa xx

Paula said...

Another Stunning card Sharon i absolutly love those swirls and the colour's are fab.
Paula xxxx

Donna said...

Another stunning creation from you Sharon, I LOVE your swirls and they look fantastic embossed, I really should emboss things more. Have a great weekend hun, Donna x

Donalda said...

Oh what a lovely card dear it is beautiful!!! Love the detail dear

Kirsten said...

Wow, this is stunning! I love the swirls & the spotty ribbon is perfect. The whole thing is utterly gorgeous.

Nicola said...

Wow Sharon, another of your stunning creations. I am not surprised your daughter needs this beauty as I love it too. -x-

Heather "Hev" said...

What a stunner!

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Sharon.
I love the embosses swirls and the buttons and bows. Elegant.

Karen x

Debbie said...

Really beautiful card Sharon, I love the swirly stamped image and the colours are gorgeous. Debbie x

Pauline C said...

Love this Sharon - that swirl stamp is fabulous and the li'l bows in your buttons are so cute (and so neat!!) Have a great weekend hun
Pauline x

CraftyC said...

I also like your card Sharon, very elegent and not too girly!
Clairex

Faye said...

Beautiful, Sharon. I just love those flourishes and the black stickles.

Slideshow