Sunday, 18 January 2009

Secret Crafter Challenge 15


I tried to make a Love card for a man. Not sure if I succeeded. And my camera has decided to go haywire today and make all my cards look much brighter (in colours) than they actually are. I'll try to get a better picture in the daylight. I haven't taken a photo of the inside because of the way my camera is behaving.

This was made for the secret crafter challenge which is 'Hearts'.


Ingredients:
DCWV Once Upon a time, Basic Grey granola and Blossoms and Butterflies papers
Key hand cut from silver card.
String, gems and pearly doodles from my stash


16 comments:

Lorraine Robertson said...

I for one think your card is gorgeous & if I made it for Rob he'd be well chuffed...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Paula said...

Great card sharon as usual hunny.
Paula xxxx

Donalda said...

Oh this is beautiful dear I love the colors and all the details you have put into it

6 wacky women said...

Awesome card, Sharon.
Love the heart with the key.

Karen x

Sharon said...

I think this is great Sharon. I always struggle to make a valentines card for my husband but something like this would be perfect.

Debbie said...

Great card Sharon, the design is fabulous and I love the colours and all of the details you have added. Debbie x

Jane Carroll said...

stunning card!

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Nicola said...

Great card Sharon, love these colours and this is so masculine. -x-

My Little Space said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining in with the challenge on SCSC this week.

Mandy

Tara said...

I think it's perfect Sharon and I love the bright blue, even if it is your camera playing tricks, lol! Love the little key dangling down too! xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Sharon, thanks for playing along with us this week at SCSC :) Donna x

Jamie Martin said...

Very pretty! All of the different papers look so nice together :)

gina g said...

i think its fab Sharon can't see why your not sure. gina xx

All Pink girl said...

Gorgeous card ,fabulous colour como and detail ,love it ,hugs Dawnxxx

Donna said...

Fantastic Mans card, Love these colours. Now who are you sending it too? lol. x

Pauline C said...

Fab love card for a man Sharon ... great colour combo and love all the little interesting details :-)
Pauline x

Slideshow