Firstly I'll show my card for Sketch Saturday challenge No 32. I've been so good on this challenge - I've kept (fairly) true to the sketch by Emma which was a lovely one to work with. The only liberty I took was changing the flowers for bows - but then I added a teeny tiny flower onto the bows to make up for it.
I thought I'd do a bit of doodling on this sketch because it seems an ages since I have done any of that. I also made a male card - Yippeee! I must keep this up in 2009 and keep making the odd male card because I find them so hard. No doubt my daughter will pinch this one for one of the boys in the baby group.
As for the inside - well, it's almost a mirror image of the front.
Image was a gift for winning a challenge (used to be SBS 18 challenge)
Bows made from Cardmakers Jewel Earth Tones Ribbon
Water colour pencils, Whispers Strokes pen and tiny flower from my stash.
Now on to this gorgeous award. I've received this from Pauline last night and while procrastinating about who to pass it on to, the lovely Donna has sent it to me as well. Thank you so much for thinking of me girls and giving me a real boost to the New Year.
For this award I have to name 5 things I'm addicted to:
1) Crafting - well, that goes without saying, doesn't it?
2) Using my Leone Em Ash Branch punch - I'll wear it out soon if I'm not careful!
3) Shopping for and buying crafty goodies - and then shopping for more and more and more......
4) Visiting people's crafty blogs - you're all so talented and give endless inspiration
5) My granddaughter - I can't get enough of her and just want to eat her all up. lol.
Now for the hard bit. I have to pass this on to 5 people. I don't like this part because I'd love to pass it on to everyone who visits my blog, but rules is rules. So I pass this on to: