Friday, 2 January 2009

Sketch Saturday

By the skin of my teeth I'm getting this card in for Week 31 at Sketch Saturday. It was an open theme for the last sketch of the year where you could choose any sketch from the previous year to make a card. I chose to use Sketch Number 30 as the layout - mainly because I was so busy in the run up to Christmas that I didn't get the chance to use that sketch at the time.


I've started the year well - my card has been decorated on the inside. Oh I do hope I can keep this up throughout the year.



Items Used

BuzzCraft and Papermania papers

Penny Black Stamp

Pebbles Inc Ribbon

Tim Holtz distress ink in Tattered Rose and China Blue

Sick-on Pearls, and Peel-offs from my stash.










6 comments:

Donna said...

Its a gorgeous card Sharon, love your colour choice. I'm hoping to enter more challenges this year, so far i'm not doing too well lol. Kids back to school next week so hopefully will have more time then. Donna x

Pauline C said...

Very cute card Sharon - sweet colours and I love the idea of decorating the inside. Must get round to inking up this image myself LOL!
Hugs
Pauline x

Rach said...

fabulous Sharon, love the image and well done for decorating the inside of your card. looks fabulous. hugs rachxx

6 wacky women said...

Adorable card, Sharon. Love your coloring of the hedgies. Love the inside too!

Karen x

Kim said...

So pretty! Love the colors you used!
Hugs~ Kim

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a beautiful card Sharon, i love the colour combination and also the gorgeous hedgehog image. You've coloured it perfectly hun. Hugs Linda x

Slideshow