Thursday, 12 February 2009

Charisma Cardz - Week 6

It was my turn to set the challenge over at Charisma Cardz Challenge this week. I must have been starving at the time ;o)


The theme I have chosen is

Cupcakes or any other cake.


For my cards I used cupcake images from the lovely Sally-Ann at grab-a-doodle. It just so happens that they are one of the sponsors of this week's prizes. Although it doesn't show very well I've used Anita's gloss on the candles and the bow of the cupcake images.



Ingredients:
Grab-a-doodle cupcakes download.
Acetate card: Papermania Sweet Nothings Acetate. Tim Holtz Pine needles distress ink, Celebrate Ribbon, Anita's gloss
Step Card: Dovecraft Designer Birthday papers and a small piece of DCWV Floral Lattice paper. Anita's gloss, Diamond Ice Stickles, thin lilac and pink ribbon, Nesties, Computer printed sentiment.

7 comments:

Tara said...

Oh Sharon, these are so lovely. The acetate card, well.....AMAZING!! You clever clogs, this looks incredible! What ink did you use to stamp onto the acetate? xx

Sarita said...

These are AMAZING Sharon. I love your acetate card, I'm too frightened of acetate lol but I really must try as your's looks so beautiful, and the cakes look good enough to eat!
Love Sarita xx

Nicola said...

Fabby cards Sharon. love them both and now you are making me hungry hehe. -x-

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous cards, Sharon.
Two of my favorite cards, acetate and step!! You did a wonderful job of both. I just love them!

Thanks for your comment the other day, it was too funny. I really am a stickle maniac!!

Karen x

Paula said...

These card's are absolutly Fantastic Sharon as alway's.
Paula xxxx

Love to Doodle! said...

Just spotted these and wow - they are fabulous! Great colouring and I love the acetate idea....stunning work...xx

gina g said...

These are yummy Sharon love the acetate one though. luv gina xx

Slideshow