Thursday, 26 February 2009

Charisma Week 8 - Animals

It's week 8 at Charisma Cardz Challenge and Leanne has chosen the theme for this week. It is:

Animals

The colours on my card look a little dreary compared to what they are like in real life. That's because this photo was taken under electric light. I just haven't been anywhere near my house, my cards or camera when it has been daylight this week.

There is a great variety animal cards made by the DT, pop over to the challenge blog to see them all.

Ingredients:
Papers: Making Memories Simply Fabulous Collection - Meg. Lilac and green card.
Stamp: Penny Black - Sentiments. Coloured using Promarkers.
Sentiment: Made by sticking Anita's Outline Stickers onto plain white card, inking over the top and then removing the peel-offs.
Corners: Punched with Fiskars Lace corner punch
Flowers, Ribbons, Daisy trim from my stash. Butterfly from my DT pack.
Real stitching, distressed edges and lots of doodling.

14 comments:

Riet said...

woww Sharon,what a beautiful card.

hugs Riet.xx

Paula said...

Another Fantastic card Sharon and another great colour combo love the image.
Paula xxxx

Tara said...

This is so cute Sharon and I love the colours you've used! I've never seen this image before but he's gorgeous! xx

carlzcardz said...

Beautiful Sharon! Love what you've done with the sentiment, never thought of that! xxx

Georgia said...

Wow, this is so pretty Sharon! The colours are lovely and I like how you've coloured around the image in yellow. I love it!
Love, Georgia xx

nessy said...

what a cheeky postman!! lovely card , love the papers and that flower!!
vanessa xx

Riet said...

woww Sharon,what a gorgeous card,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.xx

Pauline C said...

Another fab card Sharon - great image and colours. Hope eveything went well for you with your interviews, and that you aren't too tired with all the rushing around as per your previous post. Enjoy the party on Saturday!! I'm pretty tired and not much time to make cards - will email you soon hun!
Pauline x

Kirsten said...

This might be my second comment Sharon, there seemed to be a problem with the first one. I think this card is gorgeous & it doesn't look dreary at all.

cats whiskers said...

Oh love this bright card, what afab image coloured perfectly hun
Hugs Jacquixx, hope you can take it easy over the weekend
xx

Jamie Martin said...

Super cute!

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous card, Sharon.
Love how you colored the image and how you did the highlights around him. Beautiful papers, too.

Karen x

Nicola said...

Ooh what a gorgeous card Sharon, I love your colour combo,cutie stamp and fab layout. -x-

Helen said...

Fab card! Love the colours, and that kitty is soooo cute!
Helen x

Slideshow