Tuesday, 17 February 2009

No card today - but a little more candy

I am really struggling with a DT make this week - I've started it again and again and it is just not looking right. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get there in the end. So, sorry I haven't got a card today and to make up for that here's a little candy treat.

Carol is giving away some candy just to thank people for stopping by her blog and leaving her comments. How nice is that? Make sure you drop in on her and have a good look at her cards. Her candy is open until 28 Feb.

Bev has 2 candy draws running. My, my Bev, that is really generous. Once again, it is to thank people for dropping by her blog and leaving comments and because she is close to 150,000 hits. Not surprising when you see her cards. Her candy is open until 24 Feb so make sure you visit her.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh eck, hope it's not me causing you mither again this week Sharon, hee hee! xx

carol said...

hi sharon just popped by to say hello, oh and i see you are struggling a little with your design card, take a breather then go back and try again, I'm sure you will manager it in the end! hugs carol

Slideshow