Saturday, 14 February 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge 16

Happy Valentines Day to you all! I don't suppose my hubby will send me a Valentines card (awww shame I hear you all say) but he's just not that type of guy, and we've been married so long that I know what he is like and I'm not disappointed now. Anyway, I enjoyed making the cards for my girls to give to their partners/ boyfriends and I know I will enjoy visiting all your blogs to see the cards you received.

So, on to the 16th challenge for One Stop Card Crafts. It was my turn this week to set the challenge and I decided to give you all this sketch.


As I love lots of layers I'm afraid my sketch reflects this. Hope you don't find it too complicated. I really enjoyed working with it.

The prize this week is to be our Guest Designer for 2 weeks. So please come and join in the challenge.

This is the card I made.

Ingredients:
Kanban Vintage Toppers
Vine paper
Black Card
Cream Textured card
Dovecraft Charcoal prints, Flower trim, Prima flowers, L-em Ash Branch Punch and square brads all from my stash

12 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh Wow hun what a great sketch and gorgeous classy monochrome card just adore it Have a lovely (card less) weekend dear
Hugs jacqui x

Nicola said...

Loving your sketch Sharon, this is one I must try.
Your card is gorgeous and so elegant. -x-

Donalda said...

oh girl that sketch is the bomb dear it is just beautiful and I so love the image you used the card is just beautiful dear

Paula said...

Sharon i love your card and the sketch was great fun to work with.
Paula xxxx

Kirsten said...

Beautiful card Sharon, I might give this sketch a go if I can get my brain in gear! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Georgia said...

Hi Sharon,
Beautiful card! I think you portrayed the sketch really well and the flowers are so funky! :-)
There's something for you on my blog.
Love, Georgia xx

Riet said...

woww,what a beautiful card Sharon.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.xx

Bev said...

Classy, elegant and stunning!! This is so beautiful Sharon

hugs Bev x

Maria Matter said...

Another beauty Sharon! I was feeling a little intimidated by all those layers! This is fabulous...black & white are always perfect! Great image again!
Blessings, Maria

Pauline C said...

Wow Sharon - great sketch and brilliant interpretation of it. Thae black and white scheme is really stylish and classy.
Pauline x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the monochrome look!
Thanks for a fab sketch!
Helen x

Ann said...

Stunning use of black and white.

Ann xxx

Slideshow