Sunday, 1 February 2009

Penny Black Challenge 34

I can't believe I actually had time to make a challenge card today. Boy does that feel good! I've made this one for the Penny Black Challenge number 34 - a circle card.

I thought I would do a metallic coloured card for a change. This one is all in golds. I created the base card with my largest nestie, making sure I caught 2 of the scallops on the fold at the top so that the nestie wouldn't cut through them. The edges are inked with a gold Calligraphy pen.

I've left room on the front and on the inside for a sentiment. I haven't decided what occasion to use this card for - but no doubt one of my daughters will tell me they 'need' this card to, and let me know what sentiment to add to it.Ingredients: Papermania Silk Screened Paper Gold Ornate Metallic, Penny Black Kickin' stamp, Prima flowers, Gold Liquid Pearls, Gold Ribbon, Gold border peel-offs and Sakura 5.0mm Gold Line Calligrapher pen.
I'll be back tomorrow with a special project I created for the challenge that Carly (Charisma Cardz) set for her design team. Here's a sneaky peek ........

13 comments:

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just gorgeous I love the colors and can't wait to see your sneak peak dear looks gorgeous from what I can see dear

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Sharon.
Love the metallic and gold.
Fab coloring of that sweet image.

Karen x

Helen said...

Fab card Sharon! Love the gold!
Helen x

Scrapmumur said...

Oh... your card is splendid.
Lovely colours and details.
Wonderful papers.
Have a marvellous week.
Hugs, Mumur

cats whiskers said...

Oh What a perfect card this is hun love it all espeically the delicious gold fabulous
Hugs Jacqui x

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Sharon, such a cute image and the colours and embellies are beautiful. Debbie x

tracie said...

Oh wow Sharon this is gorgeous, love the metallic and cute image - fab work.
Thanks for joining us this week
hugs
Tracie :)x

Nicola said...

Lurve this circular card Sharon, your colours and image are fab. -x-

Kath said...

beautiful card Sharon and I love it on metallic card.......thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxx

Beth said...

Ooh, such an elegant card! I love the metallic finish and the cute bear! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

Bev said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Love the image and all the gold Sharon, fabulous!


hugs Bev x

Pauline C said...

Hi Sharon - totally love this card. The card colour is so gorgeous and I love your flowers with little scattered gems. The whole t hing looks so stylish and expensive. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x

Sue said...

aww what a gorgeous card Sharon, so cute luv the colours, sue.x

Slideshow