Saturday, 14 February 2009

Two More Awards!

I am so honoured, and surprised, to be given two more awards. Thank you so much ladies.

The first award is from the lovely Georgia. Thank you honey for thinking of me. She is the daughter of my friend and fellow DT mate, Tara. Please pop over to her blog to see the fab cards Georgia has made.

I'm passing this friends award on to:
Pauline, Donna, Paula, Gina, Nicola

Next I've been given this award from Nicola. She really is a lovely lady who makes beautiful cards.

I'm passing this award on to:
Georgia, Donalda, Sarita, Karen, Tara

I'll be back in the morning with the next Colour Create Challenge card.

10 comments:

Paula said...

Thankyou so much Sharon its so kind of you and mean's alot to me so thankyou.
Paula xxxx

Maria Matter said...

Congrats Sharon!
You have a lovely blog!
Blessings, Maria

Donalda said...

Oh hon thank you so much for the sweet award dear. That means so much to me. THank you so very much dear

nessy said...

congrats on your awards!!
vanessa xx

Nicola said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me Sharon, this means so much coming from you. -x-

Pauline C said...

Thanks so much Sharon - this is really sweet and means a lot. I'll be putting it on my blog as soon as I get chance ;-)
pauline xx

Sarita said...

Thank you so much Sharon for this award, it's fab.
Love your nautical card too, what a great idea to base your card around the quote, really effective,
Love Sarita xx

Georgia said...

Thanks ever so much Sharon - I'm really pleased! :D
Georgia Welch xx

gina g said...

aww thank you so much Sharon it really does mean a lot. luv gina xx

6 wacky women said...

OMGosh....I can't beleive I didn't Thank You for the award. I don't know where my head was at this last week!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much Sharon for this wonderful award...I truly appreciate you thinking of me.

Karen x

Slideshow