Monday, 9 March 2009

Basic Grey Challenge No 25

It seems like an absolute age since I entered the Basic Grey challenge. Well, it certainly has been a while because I've been chasing my tail for quite a few weeks now. Anyhow, I manage to do an entry this week.

This is a quicky make because No 1 daughter gave me very little notice (again). So I took the lovely sketch on BG challenge as the starting point, got hold of my BG Granola pad and the stickers from Do Crafts Creativity Mag issue 14 and set to work.

I kept it fairly simple because this card is for a little boy and he's only 2.



Ingredients:
Papers: Basic Grey Granola
Stickers & sticky ribbon: Daisy and Dandelion
Martha Stewart Lace Doily Punch
Circles cut using my X-cut shape system
Tiny star buttons from my stash.

13 comments:

Pauline C said...

Fab card Sharon - I loved those D&D stickers too, and love how they look with your BG paper. Actually I'm really loving D&D at the moment - if you are too hope you'll take a peek at my blog candy hun :-)
Pauline x

PatR said...

This is lovely Sharon. Those images are so cute aren't they and I just love the colours

Pat xx

nessy said...

the little 2 year old will love this cute card ~real cuddly bear!!
vanessa xx

Tasha said...

This cutie is gorgeous such a wonderful card
love tasha xx

Liz, said...

This is brill, aren't these images great.

Kim Piggott said...

Awwwwwwwwww so sweet Sharon!
Gorgeous card!
hugs
kim x

Mimiko said...

This is so cute!!

Donna said...

This is such a sweet card Sharon and just perfect for a childs' borthday :) Donna x

Riet said...

wowww Sharon,what a beautiful card.

hugs Riet.x

Tara said...

Brilliant card Sharon, great choice of papers and such a cute little image - I love it! xx

Nicola said...

Such a sweet card Sharon, I love this image and your wonderful dp´s. Looks gorgeous inside too and perfect for a 2 year old. -x-

Rica said...

Fabulous Sharon, aren't these new images so cute. Love the papers and colours you've matched him to.
Daughters - hey! - never give you much time do they?
hugs Heather xx

Chris said...

Such a gorgeous card Sharon and that little pup is so cute! Wonderful papers and I love how you interpreted the sketch. Hugs, Chris x

Slideshow