Thursday, 19 March 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge 11

Good morning everyone. Well, I finally have
a Mother's day card on it's way to my Mum. I thought I was going to run out of time!

Luckily, the lovely Jo has set a sketch as the theme for this week's Charisma Cardz Challenge. So I used it to make sure my Mum receives a card on time. The DT have made some beautiful cards this week; they all look incredibly pretty. Mind you, I suppose that is against all the wonderfully manly items we made last week.

I've fallen in love with this rose stamp. I only bought it last Saturday and I've used it on 4 cards already. It's not a new image because it is dated 1994!! Unfortunately, there is no name stamped on the wooden block, just Petaluma, CA and the number G-1180. I can see that this will get a lot of use from me.

Ingredients
Papers: Papermania special effects embossed card, and Scrumptious paper
Rose Stamp, water coloured with glamour dust added
Clare Curd's signature range sentiment stamp (Can't stop using those either at the moment)
Flowers are making memories mini blossoms. The centres are tiny pieces of daisy lace edging
Ribbons and heart candy from my stash

I hope you'll find time to join in the challenge this week.

Sharon xx

18 comments:

Angel's Delight's said...

Wow,
all your card's are beautifully done, i agree the rose is just gorgeous..
Hugs Angel

debby4000 said...

Love that stamp too its so elegant and you've made a wonderful card with it too.

Monica Anderberg said...

I really like your card! So cute! Thanks a lot for sharing your fantastic works on your blog. It gives me a lot of inpirations!

BR /Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

pinky said...

Oh its beautiful Sharon. Your Mum will love it. That stamp is lovely and the colours are perfect.
Pinky

cats whiskers said...

No wonder you love that rose stamp this is beautiful dear what a simply fabulous Mothers Day card this is, so classy and elegant can you tell I love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Georgia said...

This is such a brilliant card Sharon! The paper is really pretty and I love the layout.
:)
Love, Georgia xx

Kim Piggott said...

Sharon your card is so beautiful!
Your Mum will adore it!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Sharon,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

sukes7 said...

such a beautiful card perfect for your mum she will love it luv sue x

Tara said...

I can see why you love the rose image Sharon, it really is pretty and works perfectly with the paper! xx

karen said...

very pretty card i like the way you have done the ribbon very effective. thanks for your lovely comment too. x karen x allsortsacards.blogspot.com

Paula said...

Oh that rose image is beautiful Sharon and those paper's are fab its such a beautiful card.
Paula xxxx

Scrapmumur said...

Hi Sharon,
Your card is marvellous, lovely colours and wonderful image.
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs, Mumur

nessy said...

beautiful card ~your mother will love it ~that stamp is so delightful, can see why you want to use it often
vanessa xx

Sarita said...

Absolutely stunning Sharon, I can see why you love this stamp so much, it is so pretty.
Love Sarita xx

my5bratz said...

you've done a great job of interpreting the sketch..well done :0)

gina g said...

lovely card Sharon fab image love the colour. luv gina xx

Tasha said...

This is a beautiful card - the image is relly pretty
love tasha xx

Slideshow