Thursday, 12 March 2009

Charisma Cardz - for the guys

Honestly, were all the men I know born in Feb and March? Well, actually the answer is "No" but a fair few of them were. I've had a real run on male cards in the past few weeks and with Vee choosing

Something for the guys

as this week's challenge theme for the Charisma Cardz Challenge, she really did me a favour. I had the excuse to get another male card out of the way. Actually, this one is needed in April and it's for my granddaughter and her half sister to give to their Daddy.

Ingredients:
Papers: Basic Grey Granola
Navy blue card
Image was a RAK so I don't know it's title (sorry)
Sizzix Architectural Accent # 2
Daddy cut with Sizzix 'Yarn' alphabet
String
ProMarkers

I hope you'll take a look at the other DT makes this week - we all need inspiration for those male cards, don't we? My DT colleagues have made some super male cards.

17 comments:

Angel's Delight's said...

Hehehehe... love it...
Gorgeous work...
Hugs Angel

Kim Piggott said...

Oh Sharon this is so cool!
hugs
kim x

gina g said...

Fab card Sharon great image and layout. luv gina xx

Riet said...

what a amazing card Sharon.

hugs Riet.x

Pauline C said...

Another fab card Sharon - yes male cards are very difficult aren't they, but you've done a great job there :-)
pauline x

Paula said...

Wow this is Fantastic Sharon love the image cant belive you dont know what it is lol lol we need to find out lol.Love the paper's and how you have used the string.
Paula xxxx

Bev said...

Brilliant card hun - love that fun image - relaly made me giggle x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a brilliant card, love that image and the fab colours.

Maria Matter said...

Hi Sharon, let me just first say...you look way too young to be a grandmum! I was already in awe of you having a full time job, being a member of so many DTs AND turning out lovely cards for us all to oogle over!!! You rock Lady!
Now, about your card...oh, this made me laugh! It's so realistic! Your coloring is wonderful and the papers and elements are fab!
Take care.
blessings, Maria

Steph said...

Great card- love the image (not seen that one before) and the great papers!

Sarita said...

This is fab Sharon, I just love this image! Love your choice of papers too,
Sarita xx

Tara said...

This really is brill Sharon, gorgeous papers and a fab image too! xx

my5bratz said...

that image is waay too cute..lol, great card :0)

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun, thanks for your lovely comments dear. I love this card what a fab image for a man, I really find it hard to do mens cards, I am getting better at boys but Men!!!!! and having all Men in the family thats a bit of a problem. Anyway hun you have poulled it off perfectly#
Hugs Jacqui x

Donalda said...

This is just so cute dear I just love that and the image is just so funny so perfect for a guy dear. If you ever remember who makes it let me know Hugs

Tonya said...

I love this card. So creative. Love the colors and that image is so awesome. Fabulous card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and leaving me such a nice comment. >:0)

Tonya

Tasha said...

This is the coolest and funniest mens card it reminds me of one of my friends lol
love tasha xx

Slideshow