Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Creative Card Crew Challenge 3

It's Tuesday, so that means it's time for the third Creative Card Crew Challenge.

We've been joined this week by Donna as guest designer. She has some lovely cards on her blog so I please pop over to view them.

This week's challenge has been set by Paula and she's chosen:

Warm colours

Just what we need in this weather...those shades make me think of warm sunny days.

My card is a tangerine "dream" (just in case you can't read the sentiment.)

Ingredients:
Papers - Basic Grey ambrosia
Sentiment from Creative Expressions U-mount Swirls
Image - Creative Expressions - Oasis
Heart pin - RAK from Tara
Stars - a RAK from Gina
Mini flowers and pearls from my stash

13 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh This is awesome dear I just adore the whole thing that fabulous image the layout and the gorgeous colour STUNNING
Hugs Jacqui x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, I love those tangerine colours and that image is beautiful. Donna x

Paula said...

Absolutly stunning Sharon love the image very pretty.
Paula xxxx

Heather "Hev" said...

I was going to say how warm this card is :) So I am glad when I read the discription that I got it right :)

Lovely card Sharon :)

nessy said...

love the warm colours ~elegant image!!~perfect
vanessa xx

Georgia said...

Hi Sharon,
I love this card! The bright colours are really nice and I like the ink you've stamped the image and sentiment in, it matches the card perfectly!
Love, Georgia xx

Riet said...

woww Sharon,what a beautiful card,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow this is gorgeous Sharon!
hugs
kim x

Tara said...

Yummy Sharon, the colour is gorgeous and the image is really stylish - I love it! xx

6 wacky women said...

Just gorgeous, Sharon.
I love the colors and the image is awesome.

Karen x

Simone said...

What a beautiful card!
Simone

gina g said...

Beautiful card Sharon the colours are fab. luv gina xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image, and the layout is fab!
Helen x

Slideshow