Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Creative Card Crew Challenge 4

It's "Texture" time over at the Creative Card Crew Challenge and this week we're very proud to be sponsored by:
STAMPING BELLA!

There are lots of ways to add texture to your cards. Why not try some flocking, 3d Gloss or sanding. Maybe add some material, lace, fluffy stuff or a feather. Of course there is always embossing, wire, beads, glitter card or brads. The possibilities are endless.

Join in and have some fun - but please note, the conditions of the sponsorship this week are that you cannot combine your entry with any other challenge.

My card is not over fussy because it is for my youngest daughter and this will be right up her street. She'll be taking her driving test soon so I do hope she passes. This Stamping Bella image is absolutely perfect for that occasion, isn't she?

Texture has been added to my card by adding a soft black feather, embossing some black magic card and then sanding it and the red backing paper has a linen texture on it.

16 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous card must try to join in this week, your daughter is joing to adore this one hun, I love that image just rright for a teenager
Hugs Jacqui x

Nicola said...

I too hope your daughter passes Sharon, love this colour combo and your sanding is so effective. Brill girlie card hun. -x-

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous Sharon! love that feather! The Bella image IS perfect and the embossed panel really makes a statement! A fabulous card! Hope she passes!!! My second son just turned 16 and doesn't show much interest in driving yet! Might have to nudge him alittle! :)
Have a great day!
Blessings, Maria

Tara said...

Good luck to your daughter Sharon, I hope she passes! This card is fab, I really love the image and the colours work brilliantly! xx

COCO said...

Gorgeous card, loving the colours
HUGS COCO

Paula said...

What a beautiful card Sharon love the image and great colour combo and love the texture you have included. I hope your daughter passes her test hun.
Paula xxxx

nessy said...

perfect card for your daughter ~ love that image ~fingers crossed she passes
vanessa xx

Riet said...

what a goegeous card ShaRon.

hugs Riet.x

PatR said...

Sharon this card is gorgeous. I love the image and it is perfect for the occcasion. So fingers crossed that she passes. Good Luck

Hugs, Pat xx

Kim Piggott said...

Wonderful card Sharon your daughter will love it!
hugs
kim x

Georgia said...

This is superb Sharon! The sanding of the embossed card is a great idea, and such striking colours too!
Love, Georgia xx

my5bratz said...

fab card :0)

6 wacky women said...

Awesome card, Sharon.
I just love the image and the feather is a perfect touch. I'm sure she will love it!

Karen x

mueppi said...

Great card for your daughter!
I love that car!!!!
Hugs Gisela

Tasha said...

Hey Sharon - fantasatic challenge and your card is beautiful - love the colours and th embossing is great
love tasha xx

Simone said...

What a fabulous card! I love this Bella image!!!
Simone

Slideshow