Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Friday Sketchers 43 - Tara's Brithday card

Another quick post because I'm at work and this is my lunch hour. I made this card for my friend Tara's birthday. It was based on the lovely sketch by Carole over at Friday Sketcher's Challenge.

Once again I was really good and I didn't over-embellish it or cover it with stitching, doodling and distressing. I like the result and I'm pleased to say that Tara does too.

I even managed to remember to take a picture of the inside, for once.

Ingredients:
Papers: Papermaina Spring Burst
Image WOJ Kneeling Willow
Sentiment: Clare Curd's Signature Range - Sentiments
Flowers, a mix of prima, papermania and a paper rose
Lilac gems and ribbon from my stash
Purple Ink it up! ink pad and clear embossing powder

Sharon xx

13 comments:

nessy said...

gorgeous girly card ~just love those flowers!!
vanessa xx

PatR said...

Lovely card Sharon and the colours work so well together

Pat xx

cats whiskers said...

I bet Tara did like it hun it is beautful what fabulous colours and colouring just adore it all
Hugs Jacqui x

Riet said...

wowww Sharon,what a beautiful card,l love the colour.

hugs Riet.x

Kim Piggott said...

Sharon this is gorgeous!
Tara will love this!
hugs
kim x

Georgia said...

Hi Sharon,
My mum loves this card - and so do I! I love the colours and the layout.
Brilliant card!
Love, Georgia xx

Tab said...

Oooh Sharon, delish card! I can see why Tara liked it, sweetie, totally gorge.
Hugs Tab xxx

Tasha said...

Sharon this card is just so wow!!!! its lovely i love th colours you used
love tasha xx

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful! Love these colors Sharon!
take care,
blessings, Maria

Tara said...

I soooo love this Sharon and will treasure it always. You put such a lot of work into it and it really is so pretty - thank you ;o) xx

Pauline C said...

Beautiful image and gorgeous colorus Sharon - and love how you ahve decorated the inside
Pauline x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, so pretty.
I can't get your comment setting to work on my main computer...had to do it from my laptop.
Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole

gina g said...

lovely card Sharon my fav colours love the image. luv gina xx

Slideshow