Monday, 23 March 2009

Friday Sketchers meets Crafty Creations

I can't believe how organised I am this week. I have a card to enter into a challenge! Woo Hoo! Not just one challenge though, this one fits two challenges.

I've used the wonderful sketch by Bea over at Friday Sketchers as a basis to this card. Thanks Bea, it was a brilliant sketch to work with.

I wanted to do an Easter card for my granddaughter, so as Easter is celebrated in Spring - it fits the Crafty Creations Challenge. They want to see spring cards this week. For those of you interested in DT calls - Crafty creations are doing one at the moment so make your spring cards to enter.

I think this is a sunny happy card with those canary colours. A big thanks goes to Tara as I've used papers that she sent me recently. I remembered to take a picture of the inside again. I think this card will go lovely with the Easter basket I made for Colour Create the other week.



Ingredients:
Papermania Spring Time pack
Messy Rabbit - Butterflies stamp set
Punches. Martha Stewart Doiley Lace and Leone Em Ash Branch
Ribbons and flowers from my stash
Swiss dots folder
Green card

16 comments:

pinky said...

Oh its lovely, really spring like, your granddaughter (you don't look old enough for Gkids!) will love it.
Pinky

Tasha said...

Wow such a beautiful card - i love messy he is super cute
love tasha xx

Bev said...

Adorable! Love those pretty papers and darling image and houw you have decorated the inside hun - gorgeous! x

Pauline C said...

Fabulous Sharon - love the adorable rabbit and your papers are so sunny and spring like -love it!
Pauline x

Pat said...

It's a great card! I love the colours, very spring like. And very cute bunny! How do you colour like this?

Kim Piggott said...

Oh Sharon this is so cute!
Love your image and wonderful colouring!
Such happy colours!
hugs
kim x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous spring card and fabulous Messy Rabbit he's so sweet.
luv
Debby

Michele said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Michele x

megastamper said...

oh thank you for such a wonderful and so lovely card you have made with my sketch, it looks very pretty and cute.
hugs, bea

Paula said...

Fantastic card Sharon just love the image and love the colour's.
Paula xxxx

Jaime said...

That is adorable. I love the take on the sketch too, I am hoping to do that one too. Thanks for playing with CCC this week.

Dena said...

Sharon, I think this card is super cute! Love the image. You did a great job on coloring. Thanks for the nice comments on my blog. You're sweet.

Tara said...

Ooooh these papers do look really nice Sharon...... and your colouring is amazing on the gorgeous Messy Rabbit image - what a fab card! xx

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous card, Sharon.
Sweet image and you colored him beautifully. The colors, papers and embellies are so pretty.

Karen x

Donna said...

Wow Sharon, sorry i didn't get posting earlier, I'm blaming it on my age now lol. This is soooooo gorgeous, I LOVE that punch you've used and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining in the crafty creations challenge. Donna x

gina g said...

Very pretty card Sharon love the image cute aint he. luv gina xx

Slideshow