Saturday, 14 March 2009

Georgia's Birthday card and Paula's Candy

Paula is celebrating almost reaching 5000 hits on her blog with some gorgeous candy. Well done Paula. I love the cards that Paula makes so I hope you'll pop over to her blog to take a look and leave her some comments. Her lovely candy is open until 27th march and it consists of:

Clare Curds Men's Set of Clear Stamps
Clare Curds Sentiment Set of Clear Stamps
Basic Grey 6x6 Paper Pad Archaic
Basic Grey Brads Archaic
Paper Mania Flowers Egg Shell White
Eno Craft Football 3D Sticker's
A Spool of Green Ribbon
And 3 Meters of Assorted Ribbon

This is the card I made for Georgia's Birthday (made before the mojo went away). I really like this card and I hope you did too Georgia. I'm just praying I got your age correct because I forgot to double check that with your mum.

12 comments:

Paula said...

Love this card Sharon great image and love the colours and papers you have used. Thankyou for entering my Blog Candy hun and goodluck.
Paula xxxx

nessy said...

perfect card for a 13 year old (hope you got the age right!!)
vanessa xx

Kim Piggott said...

Sharon this card is fabulous Georgia will love it!
hugs
kim x

Pauline C said...

Fab card for a teenage girl Sharon - I'm sure she'll love it!
Pauline x

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Sharon.

hugs Riet.x

Nicola said...

Awe Sharon what a perfect card for a girl of any age. I adore this image and your fabby papers. I too have entered Paula´s Blog Candy and I have followed her since I started blogging as she does make awesome creations. -x-

my5bratz said...

love how her skirt matches the paper..bet she'll love it!

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful! Love the funky paper for the piecing and the bg! Who wouldn't love it!!!
Blessings, Maria

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous card, Sharon.
Love your paper piecing, a perfect card for a teenage girl. I'm sure she will love it.

Karen x

Heather "Hev" said...

Terrific card Debbie :) I bet Georgia loved it :)

Tara said...

She was absolutely thrilled with this card Sharon and with all the lovely goodies you sent her too! Bless you, what a wonderful friend you are to us both! (And no, I promise I won't touch her stash, lol)! xx

Tasha said...

Gorgeous card love the colours
love tasha xx

Slideshow