Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Kanban Ladies Advert Card




Here's a card I made for One Stop; I call her my Martini Time Lady. I forgot to post it to my blog last week (sorry Shelley). However, the full instructions and list of things you need to make this card can be found ......

here.

The backing paper is amazing, but my camera just didn't do it justice.

I hope to be back later today with a picture of the birthday card I sent to my DT matey, Donna (as long as she tells me it reached her). Happy Birthday Donna.

9 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh Sharon I really really love this card, what a fntastic image and I love the monotone look, the whole effect is really stunning dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Pia said...

wow what a great card

Georgia said...

Gorgeous card! I didn't really notice the backing paper at first but now that you mention it, it is really nice!
I love the flowers you've strung down the side!
Love, Georgia xx

Maria Matter said...

Sharon, this is gorgeous! Great image!!!
Have a lovely day!
Blessings, Maria

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Sharon.

hugs Riet.x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh such a fabulous card!
hugs
kim x

6 wacky women said...

Absolutley beautiful card, Sharon.
I love the black and white, fabulous image and the delicate flowers are so pretty.
Stunning!!

Karen x

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Sharon, I love this elegant image and your flowers are so pretty. -x-

Simone said...

Absolute fantastic, not only cause I love Vermouth *lol*, but also I love your black and white look.
Simone

Slideshow