Saturday, 21 March 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge 21

The sun is shining and it's a beautiful spring day where I am. I hope you're all enjoying lovely weather like me at the moment.

Today's challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge has been set by the lovely Nikki. The theme she has chosen is 'Tag it'. It doesn't matter what size or shape your tag is as long as there is a tag on your creation this week you'll be good to enter.

There is a fab prize of a Crafter's Companion Vintage Life CD Rom to be won this week.

I decided that I would emboss some acetate to make a little pocket on the card for my tag. I've done this before and liked the result because it allows the papers to show through when the tag is taken out of the pocket.

The tag itself is just a Kanban topper mounted onto some plain card with a greeting stamped on the reverse. A simple and quick type of card to make.

Ingredients:
Acetate run through the swiss dots folder
Adhesive pearls and ribbons/fibres from my stash.

It would be lovely if you could come and join us this week.
Sharon xx

9 comments:

Paula said...

Good Morning Sharon your card is Beautiful love the tag and the colours are lovely.
Paula xxxx

Georgia said...

Wow, beautiful card! The paper is so pretty and I love the blue gems!
Love, Georgia xx

Pauline C said...

Ooh Sharon how clever - what a great layou - love it!. Have a great weekend
Pauline x

6 wacky women said...

WOW!! Sharon...this card is gorgeous. Fabulous how you used the acetate for the pocket. What a clever idea. I love it!!

Karen x

Kim Piggott said...

Just fabulous Sharon those colours are stunning!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

wowww Sharon what a beautiful card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

CraftyC said...

This is great Sharon, very pretty!
Clairex

Tara said...

Brilliant card Sharon and the tag looks fab! I really love the way you've embossed the pocket, what a brilliant idea!! xx

Tasha said...

Wow stunning card and tag i love the ric rac framing - really eye catching
love tasha xx

Slideshow