Saturday, 7 March 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge

A big 'Thank You' to our guest designer Tasha for setting the One Stop Craft Challenge this week. I've had another change of style for this one. I love keeping you all guessing about what I'll do for each of my challenges. ;o)

Tasha wants us all to create an item with the theme of:

Sorry

Mine is a 'Sorry I missed your birthday' card. I always need plenty of those. I get so involved with creating cards for challenges that I sometimes forget to make the cards I need to.

Ingredients:
Burgundy Leather Effect card and Gold Hammered card came in a mixed pack of 10 for £1 (a real bargain). I'm sure the card in the packs probably varies, but I wasn't disappointed.


Kanban Gems


Flower Sprays from One Stop Card Craft (sorry I couldn't find the link)


Pink Roses


'Sorry' peel off created from several different peel off phrases

15 comments:

Riet said...

oh woww Sharon,what a beautiful card,l love the flowers.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, elegant card, love the flower spray is perfect.

Tasha said...

STunning card Sharon love the deep red leather look paper
love tasha xx

Paula said...

This is Beautiful sharon love the flower's and the colour's.
Paula xxxx

Faye said...

Sharon, how very beautiful. I love the flowers against the darker background. So nice.

PatR said...

Sharon this is a lovely classy card. Very effective.
Pat x

Georgia said...

Lovely card! The flowers are really pretty and I love the gems!
Love, Georgia xx

Kim Piggott said...

Such a beautiful card!
Such gorgeous detail and so very elegant!
hugs
kim x

Tara said...

Fabulous card Sharon - as I've said before you have the ability to turn your hand to so many different styles. This is no mean feat and you should be very proud of your skills! xx

Kirsten Alicia said...

Beautiful card Sharon, very elegant.

tiggertastic said...

wow this is fantastic, not seen a card like this for ages, so nice to see flowers being used.

sarah x

Bev said...

Oh this is just fab sweetie, so elegant x

Nicola said...

Ooh I love this gorgeous card Sharon, your flowers are so elegant and beautifully arranged. -x-

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, love the bouquet of flowers, so special. Donna x

Chris said...

A beautiful card Sharon, I just love the design and the flowers and leaves are so pretty! I'm with you on needing lots of too late birthday cards and never seem to have suitable cards even though I have a box full! Hugs, Chris xxx

Slideshow