Saturday, 14 March 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge

Maggie has set a sketch challenge with the twist of doodles for this week's One Stop Craft Challenge.

Unfortunately my mojo went on holiday last Sunday before I'd made my cards for this weeks challenge. It still doesn't seem to have returned and I'm hoping it does soon because I have 6 Mother's Day cards to complete today.

I do hope you'll join the challenge this week to show me how to doodle properly on cards. There is a lovely regency stamp set up for grabs as the prize.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Sharon both these cards are lovely hun.
Paula xxxx

Nicola said...

Your mojo hasn´t gone hun, these are gorgeous !!! -x-

Maria Matter said...

Lovely Sharon!
Very clever ways to use this sketch! Thanks for the inspiration!
Blessings, Maria

Slideshow