Monday, 2 March 2009

Some Candy and an Award

Phew! I'm still playing a game of catch up after my busy week last week. I haven't got round to all those blogs I need to leave comments on but I am working on it. I'm really hoping to have caught up with everything by tomorrow night.


Anyway, I thought I'd tell you about my friend Georgia's blog candy. She's celebrating becoming a teenager on 13 March. I'll wish you a happy birthday on the right day Georgia! She has some lovely candy on offer that includes:

A fifty-sheet paper pack including two Mother's Day designs,
A sheet of sticky pink pearl stars,
A sheet of flower dome stickers,
Three coils of pastel ribbon in pink, blue and yellow,
A packet of pink 'grass',
A paper rose bunch in creamy pink.

Please go to visit her because she's a lovely girl and she makes some beautiful cards.


Also, I've been given this beautiful award by Nicki


Thank you so much for thinking of me Nicki I am really chuffed to receive this. I have to pass this on to 10 people, but I'm going to have a think about it and I'll be back later with my list of recipients.

2 comments:

Jocelyne said...

That is a really cute award!! Congratulations!

Heather "Hev" said...

Congratulations Sharon :)

Hope you are well :)

Slideshow