Thursday, 2 April 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge 13

Week 13 at Charisma Cardz Challenge and our guest designer Lyndsey has set a fantastic sketch challenge for us. I loved working with this sketch and I'm sure you all will too.

My card is a get well card for my Mum - she's just had a hip replacement and is currently getting better at home. I hope this card will bring a smile to her face.

As my camera was playing up a few days ago when I took the first photo (made the pale pink look so garish) I took these other 2 photos yesterday evening. I really wanted to show the true paler pink and gold papers.




Ingredients:
Pink card and Papermania silk screened paper 'Pink Floral Metallic'
Dark Cream glitter card
Hinny Bop Dreamy Flowers CD - Perfect Peonies Pyramage
Multi-shaper punch
Clare Curds Signature range sentiments stamp
Pink feather, pink hearts, cream flower Pink bows and pink/cream peony paper flower from my stash

15 comments:

Nicola said...

Hi Sharon,
I hope your mum is soon on the mend. What a beautiful card you have made for her ... this will make her feel better for sure. I love your colour combo and these flowers and hearts are awesome. -x-

Paula said...

Wow Sharon you have done it again this is absolutly stunning love the colour's and all the detail that you have put into the card wow.
Paula xxxx

Tara said...

Beautiful card Sharon, it's really delicate and pretty!
Big hugs to your Mum, I hope she recovers really well! xx

Riet said...

wowww Sharon,what a beautiful card,l love the colour.

hugs Riet.x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is beautiful your Mum will love this tell her I hope she is recovering well!
hugs
kim x

Joanie said...

You cards are so elegant and feminine..soft and all woman. Very romantic. I'm glad I popped over.

Tab said...

Hey Sharon, oooh stunning card, your mum will love it!

My mum is recovering at home from her 2nd hip replacement op, and she is doing really well. Hope that your mum gets on ok and I wish her well. She will be running around before you know it. My mum is only 57, and it came as a rather shock to us all that she needed to have both hips done, but she is so pleased with the results, and I'm sure your mum will be too.
Big Hugs Tab xxx

Donalda said...

oh hon this is just gorgeous dear. Sorry to hear about your mom but hope she has a speedy recovery dear. She will love the card

Sarita said...

So so pretty Sharon, the colours are gorgeous. Love the boder punch and the layering of the image is really effective.
Hope your mum is recovering well, I'm sure she will adore your card,
Love Sarita xx

nessy said...

stunning , delicate work so beautiful ~ so much detail ~delightful
vanessa xx

Pauline C said...

Lovely pretty and delicate card Sharon - love the details
Pauline x

6 wacky women said...

Absolutley beautiful, Sharon.
The papers are gorgeous and all your embellies are fabulous.
I wish your Mum a speedy recovery!

Karen x

Maria Matter said...

Wowzer, Sharon, this is gorgeous!
So many beautiful details, I love it all!
Speedy recovery to your Mum!
Blessings, Maria

Tasha said...

oooh super cute card! Love the colours and paper and embellishments
love tasha xx

gina g said...

This is gorgeous Sharon love the Pyramage picture. luv gina xx

Hope your Mum is feeling better. xx

Slideshow