Thursday, 9 April 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge 14

There is a design team call for Charisma Cardz Challenge running at the moment because I have asked to be released from the DT due to some personal commitments I have to fulfil in the coming weeks. Next week will be my final week on the team.

However, it's Joy's turn to pick the challenge at Charisma Cardz Challenge this week and she's chosen the theme:

Purple and Green.

I always reach for these Making Memories Meg papers when I need purple and green because I love the fresh mint green in them. For this card I used the wide stripe and paisley papers from the collection.

My Tilda hasn't seen the light of day for months - so I inked her up, coloured her with watercolour pencils and cut her out using my Nesties. If you zoom you may be able to make out the little brass bee in the flowers.

14 comments:

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card Sharon - love the fresh colours, great for spring :-)
Pauline x

Georgia said...

This is fantastic, Sharon! I love the image and the colouring is brilliant! The flowers are really pretty too and I like the little leaves coming out of them!
Love, Georgia xx

debby4000 said...

WOW she is gorgeous and what a stunning card. Sorry to hear you've had to step down from the DT, hope the things that caused you to, get sorted out soon.
luv
Debby

nessy said...

delightful card ~love those colours together ~so delicate
vanessa xx

Kim Piggott said...

Such a fabulous card Sharon!
Love your image and colouring such gorgeous paper and detail!
hugs
kim x

CraftyTracy said...

I love your card, I too love these papers.

Tracyxx

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Sharon,l love the stamp and colour.

hugs Riet.x

gina g said...

oooh this is gorgeous i love it Sharon. luv gina xx

Hope you have a lovely Easter Weekend. xxx

scrappyjacky said...

This is a stunning card...and I love how the purple and green go together....such a lovely green.

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Sharon - I too adore these gorgeous papers and love your perfectly coloured image -great detail hun. -x-

Tara said...

Sharon this is beautiful - I love the subtle colours and your Tilda is so pretty! I did pick out the bee too, very sweet indeed! xx

Tasha said...

Sharon this is beautiful fab colours and brilliant design
love tasha xx

Helen said...

Awwww...Tilda looks gorgeous in these fresh colours!
Helen x

stephanne said...

I'm certain you will be missed, but you're going out with a bang with this terrific creation. I love the layering and your papers couldn't be any more perfect. Beautiful.
Stephanne

Slideshow