Thursday, 16 April 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge - Little Black Dress

Well, it is my last week on the Charisma Cardz Challenge DT and this week Carly has set the theme of :

Little Black Dress

The DT have made some gorgeous cards for this one. I'd like to send them all a 'thank you' for the inspiration they gave me whilst I was with them and wish every one of them all the best and every success for the future.

Don't forget that the Charisma DT call ends at 7 p.m. GMT today - so you still have a chance to enter it if you want to.


Ingredients:
Papers: Bearly Mine. Black card and white card.
Stamp: Creative Expressions
Nesties, and Nestie swirl
Ribbon, Handbag Charm, Gems, paperclip and pens for doodling from my stash.

Sharon xx

9 comments:

Tasha said...

Gorgeous Sharon - its fab and i love the image so funky! colours are fab too
love tasha xx

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Sharon, I love that little black dress and these fab papers - great detail and even the handbag to match. Brilliant hun. -x-

Maria Matter said...

Sharon, this is gorgeous! I love your design! The papers, embellies and of course that black dress are....perfect!
You have done a wonderful job with the Charisma team and I'm sure you will be greatly missed!!!
Blessings, Maria

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Sharon,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

All Pink girl said...

Stunning card Sharon ,very stylish and elegent ,hugs Dawnxxx

Kim Piggott said...

Sharon what a fabulous card!
Love the elegant feel to it!
hugs
kim x

Pauline C said...

Wow Sharon - very stylish and elegant :-)
Pauline x

PatR said...

Sharon I really love this card, it is so classy.
Pat xx

Paula said...

Absolutly Beautiful Sharon love the dress image and what a fab layout.
Paula xxxx

Slideshow