Sunday, 19 April 2009

Colours Create Week 12

This week's Colour Create challenge has been set by the lovely Chris. She is one very talented lady and I'm sure many of you will be familiar with her beautiful creations. Chris has given us this fabulous photo for inspiration:
So the colours are a gorgeous Pink, Black and White with an optional extra of Polka dots. I love this combination!


I've made my card for one of our other DT members, who has their birthday today. Happy Birthday Kim! Hope you have a wonderful day.

As Chris has chosen the colours and theme for the challenge she has decided to offer two free digi purchases from her online store to one lucky participant. All we ask is that you do not combine our challenge with any other for this week if you would like to be entered into the prize draw.

19 comments:

Pia said...

wow what a fab card,beautiful details and colours

Tab said...

Ooooh fabulous darling! Such a tres chic card I see and I love the image! Stunning work inside and out!
Hugs Tab xxx

Rica said...

Gorgeous Sharon - I'm sure Kim will love it. Beautiful combination of colours and polka dots and I just love that oh so elegant lady.
hugs Heather xx

pinky said...

This is lovely, love the colour combination. The image is very feminine.
Pinky

gina g said...

this is gorgeous Sharon i love it i bet Kim does too. luv gina xx

Pascale said...

Another stunning card Sharon very elegant hugs Pascale

Chris said...

Fantastic card Sharon and very elegant too with that gorgeous image, I'm so glad you liked the colours and thank you for the words in your post, they're so much appreciated. I bet Kim loves her card, it's so beautiful inside and out. Hugs, Chris xxx

6 wacky women said...

Beautiful card, Sharon.
I love the color combo and all your fab embellies. Wonderful image too.
Stunning!!

Karen x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card Sharon - that's a great image and I love the colour combo. Hope youa re enjoying the weekend :-)
Pauline x

nessy said...

charming image ~amazing papers ~love the colours ~ perfect detail
vanessa xx

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Sharon,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Kim Piggott said...

Hi Sharon,
What a dream of a card and I can say it looks even more beautiful in real life!
I love it thank you so much!
hugs
kim x

Tova said...

very beautiful card !

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful card Sharon, love this elegant lady and your gorgeous papers. Perfect eye to detail and your inside is so pretty too. Kim is one lucky lady to receive this beauty. -x-

Nilla said...

Great card and take on the idea! thinks Nilla

Tara said...

Stunning card Sharon, what a stylish image! I bet Kim was over the moon with this!! xx

Georgia said...

Oooh, this is a really lovely card Sharon! The image is really nice and I love how you've arranged everything!
Love, Georgia xx

Paula said...

Absolutly beautiful Sharon i love the colour combo and the image is so elegant.
Paula xxxx

Tasha said...

Lovely card - i adore the image and it looks fantastic with the papers
love tasha xx

Slideshow