Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Creative Card Crew 7

This week the challenge for Creative Card Crew has been set by the lovely Paula and she has chosen the theme of circles.

For my card, I thought I would try doodling lots of tiny circles as borders, so if you zoom in you'll be able to see them around the edges of the papers and the nesties.

We're sponsored this week by Crafty Addicts and Heather has donated a very unusual, but gorgeous stamp set for the lucky winner.

I've left the inside of my card without a sentiment because I'm not sure what occasion it will be used for as yet.

Ingredients:
Papermaina Spring Burst papers
Whiff of Joy Champagne stamp
L-Em Ash Branch punch and stamens punch
X-cut flower punch
Pebbles Inc ribbon
Ice Crystal Stickles
Nesties
Polka dot brads from my stash

I know that we had a few technical issues with the challenge site last night, so I'm hoping that this week's challenge went live as planned. If it didn't at least those of you who visit my blog will know what the theme is and you can start preparing your cards. Unfortunately, as this post is scheduled and I'm at work I am unable to stop it going live.
Sharon xx

16 comments:

nessy said...

oh wow!!! stunning card ~so much detail ~so,so pretty
vanessa xx

pinky said...

Sharon this is beautiful, very striking and exciting looking. Love those papers. The inside is fantastic too.
Pinky

Donna said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, your flowers and leaves just bring the card to life. Donna x

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Sharon,l love the colours.

Hugs riet.x

Kim Piggott said...

Such a fabulous card Sharon!
hugs
kim x

Paula said...

This is Fab Sharon love the bright colours and layout.
Paula xxxx

gina g said...

i love this card Sharon its gorgeous and i love the colours. luv gina xx

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous card, Sharon.
I just love the bg paper, really pops the image!! Your details are awesome, love the inside too.

Karen x

debby4000 said...

Stunning card, wonderful details and love the colours.
luv
Debby

tiggertastic said...

such a real eye catcher of a card, love the papers and the layout you have used, very tidy finish to the inside as well

Sarah x

Sue said...

Beautiful card Sharon, great layout fabby colours, luv the flowers, sue.x

Nicola said...

Wow now this is one fabulous card. Love your detailed circle Sharon and what fabulous flowers, image and papers. Gorgeous insert too. -x-

Georgia said...

Wow, this is fantastic! I love how the image is the centre-piece and how the paper 'zooms out' at you!
Fab card!
Love, Georgia xx

Pauline C said...

Wow Sharon this is amazing - love the image and the colours, and the exploding stripes which seem to pop with celebration! But I esp. love the gorgeous dimension you have got on your flowers and leaves :-)
pauline x

Tara said...

This really is gorgeous Sharon and the colours are scrummy. I'm lovin your pretty flowers and leaves too! xx

Tasha said...

Gorgeous crd - i think the colours arewonderful - the image is super cute too
love tasha xx

Slideshow