Wednesday, 1 April 2009

Friday Sketchers 45

Here's my entry for Friday Sketchers challenge. I hope it qualifies as I've used numbers where the image should be. Even if it doesn't qualify, I really enjoyed using the sketch and just know I'll use it again and again.

This was an order for my daughter's partner to give to his uncle (I think - but it could be for his great uncle).

Ingredients:
Papers: Basic Grey Boxer. Silver glitter card
Martha Stewart embossed diamond punch
Letters were a die cut set I got for my X-cut impress (now retired and replaced with a big shot)
Nesties scallop circle
Anita's ribbon
The 80, stars and and sentiment tag came in a pack (can't remember the maker)
Anita's Happy Birthday sentiment stamped on inside with brown ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder

Right - I'm off to catch up on some challenge entry commenting now - I need to get it all done before the apprentice starts!

7 comments:

Mandi said...

FAb card Sharon and a super take on the sketch

mandi xx

Steph said...

Great sketch and colour combination. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog x

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Sharon,l love the colour.

hugs Riet.x

Pauline C said...

This is fab Sharon - tremendous colour scheme and layout for a man, and it has a reassuringly substanital masculine look about it. Love it
Pauline x

Nicola said...

What a fabulous male card Sharon, love the papers you have used and layout if fab too. -x-

Paula said...

Fantastic Sharon as alway's love those paper's one of my favorites at the moment.
Paula xxxx

Sarita said...

Really gorgeous Sharon, so much lovely texture and great choice of papers,
I love it,
Love Sarita xx

Slideshow