Friday, 17 April 2009

Friday Sketchers 48

Wow! I managed to complete a challenge on the day it was posted. It has been ages since I have done that!

This one is for the Friday Sketchers Challenge. Kristine from Norway has given us a wonderful sketch this week (thanks Kristine). I was really pleased when I saw the sketch because it gave me a chance to move away from the square cards again. I so enjoyed making this DL card.

Ingredients:
Papers: Basic Grey, DCWV and BoBunny
Stamps: Clare Curd's Signature Range
Nesties
All other bits from my stash

14 comments:

Pauline C said...

Great funky card Sharon - love your interpretation of the sketch! Hope you have enjoyed your week off :-)
Pauline x

pinky said...

Lovely card Sharon, need some of those stamps, will add them to a long list lol. Love the papers you used.
Pinky

Kim Piggott said...

Brilliant card Sharon!
Fabulous image and love your paper and detail!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Sharon.

hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

Love this card hun fabulous colours you have used and its nice to see a DL card
Have a lovely weekend hun
Hugs Jacqui x

Nicola said...

What a beauty - real girly. Gorgeous stamp and papers - pleased you found time to play on the day Dharon. -x-

sam said...

This is gorgeous Sharon. Very nearly bought those stamps the other week, but trying so very hard not to buy myself anything due to circumstances beyond my control. Don't think I can hold off much longer though ;)
Sam x

6 wacky women said...

Such a fun card, Sharon.
Love your pretty papers and layers, fab image too.

Karen x

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous Sharon! Such a fun image and wonderful papers!
Have a great wknd!!!
blessings, Maria

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card Sharon - I love the colours you used and your framed image is fab!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and the fun image.
luv
Debby

Jenny said...

eine schöne Karte und ein tolles Motiv.

Bev said...

Oh this is fab hun, bet the scroll border took some doing, and it's so effective too x

Paula said...

This is Fabulous Sharon the layout is Fantastic.
Paula xxxx

Slideshow