Saturday, 11 April 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge 24

Challenge 24 at One Stop Craft Challenge has been set by the owner of the One Stop Card Crafts store, Shelley. She has set the challenge of:

"Torn"

I suppose you could say that I have done faux tearing on my card. I wasn't sure if my idea would work, and I didn't have time to make a second card if it went wrong. I thought I only had a tiny piece of the white and black paper left (but since making the card I have found more) so I sliced the tears for the flowers and feather to poke through. Now that I have tried it out I would be quite prepared to really tear the paper if I made a similar card again. Ingredients:
KanBan Enamel Glazed Card - Paisley Negative
Vine Paper
Lilies
Roses
Heather
Ribbon
Marabou Feather
Kanban bling gems

Sharon xx

17 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, what a fab way the flowers burst out of the card.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

Sharon this is a fabulous way to display flowers, stunning card. Have a wonderful weekend. Donna x

Nicola said...

Wowzers what a stunning card Sharon - love those flowers and how you have them displayed. Fabulous papers and a card I would love to try.
-x-

Donalda said...

Oh this is just so pretty dear what a gorgeous card. Sorry to be so far behind again but work is just killing me lol Only fun on the weekends now lol Hugs

debb said...

Fabulous card- love that idea!

Maria Matter said...

Wow, Sharon....gorgeous would be an understatement! Incredibly beautiful!!!! Oh so elegant! Love the term faux tearing. LOL
Easter Blessings, Maria

nessy said...

wow!! exploding card!! ~stunning work!!
vanessa xx

hastingshall2 said...

Sharon, how very beautiful! I love the flowers on this gorgeous card.
Have a blessed Easter!
Faye

Riet said...

ohhh wowww Sharon,what a beautiful card,l love the flowers and colour.

hugs Riet.x

Tara said...

It works brilliantly Sharon and you've created something stunning and unusual again - how do you do it? xx

Kim Piggott said...

Gorgeous card Sharon!
hugs
kim x

Pauline C said...

Very pretty hun - love the fluffy feather and the li'l roses are so cute! Gorgeous colour scheme as well.
Pauline x

Rica said...

Fabulous Sharon. Super papers and colours and I just love your bouquet. Can I have some lessons on peeling back paper - mine always end up in the bin (boo hoo).
hugs Heather xx

Paula said...

This is so pretty Sharon love the flower's and great colours and Layout.
Paula xxxx

Nikki said...

Just beautiful Sharon, the flowers look really stunning. Great colours. Hope you have had a good easter.Nikki xx

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Sharon.
Love the papers and the bouquet is wonderful.

Karen x

Tasha said...

Gorgeous card - love the flowers and feather
love tasha xx

Slideshow