Friday, 17 April 2009

Oriental Beauty

Another quick post to let you all know the full instructions and links to items used in this card are on the One Stop Card Crafts blog. I loved these items so much that I made 3 cards, so this is the last in this series from me. This one shows the toppers off against the gorgeous raspberry background foiled card.

Also, an apology. I've been really busy sorting out place settings and other bits and pieces for the annual Spring Ball that is going to be held on Saturday. My blogging time has been severely limited, but I'm sure all will be back to normal on Sat or Sunday. I hope you don't all fall out with me before then ;o)

Sharon xx

7 comments:

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Sharon.
Love the image and the beautiful paper.
Stunning!!

Karen x

nessy said...

wow sharon this is another stunning card using your new images ~love the colours ~so elegant
vanessa xx

Nicola said...

Ooh she sure is a beauty Sharon and that raspberry card is gorgeous. Another wonderful creation hun ... don´t forget to set my place for the ball lol. -x-

Kim Piggott said...

Sharon this is stunning!
Such beautiful colours give such a rich look to your card!
Good luck with the ball!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

wowww Sharon,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

hugs Riet.x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful Sharon - love the gorgeous foiled paper
Pauline x

Paula said...

Oh Sharon another Stunning Oriental card fab colour's.
Paula xxxx

Slideshow