Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Creative Card Crew - Minimal

My apologies for such a late posting. Circumstances just ran away with me yesterday and I didn't get time to schedule my post, then I've been really busy at work all day. I'm afraid tonight is another really busy one so I'll be playing catch-up with all my commenting tomorrow. Hope you don't all fall out with me.

Here is my card for this weeks Creative Card Crew Challenge. The talented Linda really set us a great challenge this week:

Minimal

I actually enjoyed throwing all the dps to one side and seeing what I could create with the least number things. So my card consists of one stamp, one flower and a few stick on pearls. You should see the amazing things the other DT ladies have made. There's some great inspiration for making your stash go further.

I apologise for the photo quality. I actually took about 25 photos of this card but I must have done something to the camera because half turned completely purple (the ones I took in sunlight) and the rest went black, white and grey (the ones I took inside during the day). This was the only one that came close to what the card looks like. I really must get a better camera or a new memory disk - I'm sure it's the disk that is the problem.

Ingredients:
Basic Grey Two Scoops Heart Smudge stamp
Colour Connection handcrafted rose
Papermania stick on pearls in white and purple
Ink it up Lavender ink


Sharon xx

10 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon,l love the image and flower.

Hugs Riet.x

Nicola said...

You have rocked this challenge perfectly Sharon. Your card is stunning and definitley proves how few items one needs to make a very elegant creation. I love your stamp and beautiful flower and those little pearls are a perfect compliment.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

pinky said...

Very daring and you've done such an elegant job on it. Couldn't do one without papers but did my best lol.
Pinky

Pauline C said...

Beautiful Sharon - this is so elegant :-) I lvoe the stamp and the gorgeous flower - fab coloru scheme too.
Hugs
Pauline x

brenda said...

This is beautiful Sharon, you have perfectly captured the theme.

B xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh this is so beautiful Sharon!
hugs
kim x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, I so want those swirls, I probably wouldn't have wanted them until I see your lovely creations using them. See what you do to me?? lol. Take care. Donna x

Jose said...

I think this is gorgeous, yes and "elegant" is the word for it.
Jose

Heather "Hev" said...

Less is certain mor ein this case!!

MAGNIFICENT!!!

Paula said...

Wow Sharon this is absolutly stunning the flower is so pretty.
Paula xxxx

Slideshow