Monday, 25 May 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge 6

Just Magnolia have asked us to 'Get In Shape' this week and make a shaped card. I've taken an easy route and tried out an arch shape. I know it's not very exciting, but I have so many Thank You cards to finish that this was the quickest way for me to link one up with a challenge. I took this angled photo to try to pick up the layers again. I think the shadows help to show them.
Ingredients:
Papers: Basic Grey
Tilda with Rose
Free swirl stamp from Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine
Anita's 'Thank You' stamp
Woodware Leaf Punch
Large Scallop Nesties
Promarkers, Brad, Pin Net and paper roses from my stash
Sharon xx

11 comments:

debbies said...

So pretty - great job!

joey said...

Hiya Sharon, gorgeous card, I love all of the details, and those stamped swirls. Joey.x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow Sharon this is so beautiful!
Love your sweet image and your flowers are so pretty!
So happy that you have joined us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sharon,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous flowers.

Hugs Riet.x

Tab said...

Oh your card is gorge hun, love the roses and the image works perfectly with them! Love the shape too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Diamond Doll said...

Wow i love those flowers,It,s a brill card Sharon.
Trish (-:

Rica said...

Oohh this is fab Sharon. All the roses on the 'vines' make it look like Tilda under a pergola.
Gorgeous colours and papers.
hugs Heather xx

cats whiskers said...

Oh Wow Sharon this has blown me away what a stunning card sweetie, Just adore it all. The colours are beautiful and those roses wopw
Hugs Jacqui x

Paula said...

Wow this is a beautiful card Sharon the shape is fab and such fantastic deatial.
Paula xxxx

Tara said...

Wow! The laters are amazing and I love the shape of this one! Shaped cards scare me so I'm staying well clear this week, lol!! xx

Mina said...

gorgeous card Sharon, the Midwives will love it...hope Mum and baby are doing well xxx

Slideshow