Saturday, 2 May 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge 27

Woo hoo! It's a bank holiday weekend so, for me, that means an extra day of crafting. Hope you all enjoy your weekend, whatever you are up to. Today it is the One Stop Craft Challenge and Nikki has set a great sketch for us this week.

I hope I can be forgiven for using this image twice in one week - but it does lend itself so well to circular elements. Besides, I went for the full colour option today instead of just the black lines.

I thought I would try something a bit different with the sketch so this second card is without an image and only uses a couple of strips of paper.


Ingredients:
TOP CARD
Creative Expressions Sentiment stamp
Papermania papers
Raffia Ribbon and Satin Ribbon
Star buttons, Gold Brads, Yellow Card
Nesties
ProMarkers
BOTTOM CARD
Prima Obbessions flower
Paper scraps from my scrap box
Whiff of Joy Sentiment
Nesties
Tim Holtz distress ink - Pine Needles
Black stick-on pearls and ribbon from stash.

Sharon xx

8 comments:

Nicola said...

Beautiful cards Sharon, I love that gorgeous lady, she is so versatile, and your yellow/blue colour combo.
Nicola -x-

nessy said...

great cards sharon ~that lady image is so magical ~have seen her and wondered how she would look coloured ~mmmmm think you may have changed my mind (another set on my list!!)the yellow and blue is stunning ~ gorgeous!!
vanessa xx

Pauline C said...

Beautiful cards Sharon - love the dreaming lady "in colour" though she looked fab in b/w too :-)
Pauline x

my5bratz said...

love the colours on the first one and the simplcity of the second, fab cards :0)

Kim Piggott said...

Sharon these are fabulous!
Love your gorgeous designs and wonderful colours!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Sharon.

Hugs Riet.x

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous cards, Sharon.
I love the blue/yellow combo with the image. The green/black combo is very elegant.
Love them both!!

Karen x

Nikki said...

As always two beautiful cards Sharon. Hope you had a great weekend Nikki xx

Slideshow