Thursday, 7 May 2009

Whiff of Joy challenge 29

It has been a long time since I found the time to join in the Whiff of Joy challenge - I really do miss it. This week Katharina has put together a fab sketch and I loved using it I'm getting into practice for my hubby's birthday (15 May) so I thought I'd try a male card but, loving to break boundaries, I used peach and grey colours and added flowers to it. Actually, I think this is more suited to a bride giving it to her groom on the wedding day.
Here's the angled view, complete with a good shot of some of the 3d foam pads. lol. And this is the inside.
Ingredients:
Whiff of Joy Charlie Stamp and sentiment
Laura Ashley, Brazzill Basics and Papermania papers
MS Embossed Diamond Punch
L-Em Ash Branch Punch
X-cut flower punch
Papermania stick-on pearls
Anita's stick on ribbon (daisies)
Nestie's Lables.......
........and a really broken down old sewing machine that won't sew for toffee!
Sharon xx

18 comments:

Foxcraft said...

Thank you for visiting my blog Sharon, I LOVE what you have done for the WoJ Challenge, those colours work beautifully together.

xxxx Caz

Nicola said...

Oooh this is stunning Sharon, I adore your peach and grey combo and that paper is gorgeous. Charlie is perfect for your hubby and these details are awesome. Love this card so much.
Nicola -x-

Riet said...

Wowwww Sharon,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

Evening Sharon, I am playing catch up again, had a bad migraine this week and havn't been able to domuch visiting , love this fabulous card, what great colours, image and embellies its Stunning
Hugs Jacqui x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh Sharon this is terrific!
He will love this, such gorgeous colours and a perfect image!
hugs
kim x

Deb said...

oh wow, this is fantastic, love the colour combination and fabulous image!
Have a great evening, Deb x

Rach said...

Sharon this is gorgeous, what an amazing colour combo.. x

Bev said...

Oh my goodness! This really is fantastic sweetie - love the delish colour combo - stunning! x

6 wacky women said...

Sharon, this card is fabulous.
I just love the color combo, it's wonderful!!

Karen x

Lil Sis said...

Fab colour combo - I love muted colours. The flowers look fantastic too.

Beccy x

Sue said...

Hi Sharon, oh what a fab card, love the peach and grey together this would make a great card for a groom or best man too! Happt Crafting Sue xx

Carina said...

Wow, beautiful card, great colours

nessy said...

oh stunning card sharon ~ love the colour combo , any man will love it!!~real james bond image!!
vanessa xx

Tara said...

This is gorgeous Sharon and I think it's great for your hubby. Mine wears lots of pink and lilac but he's still a man's man, so go for it!!
Have a great weekend ;o) xxx

Georgia said...

Wow, this is brilliant Sharon! The bluey-grey is lovely and the image is perfect for a male card. I love it! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Valems said...

Fabulous card! I love the image.
Vanja

gina g said...

Hi Sharon love this and gorgeous colours too. luv gina xx

Paula said...

Oh wow Sharon this is a fabulous card the colour combo is beautiful.
Paula xxxx

Slideshow