Saturday, 13 June 2009

Add some sparkle

My Mum asked me to make a card that she could give to her ballroom dancing partner as a thank you for all the help he gave Mum & Dad when Mum had her hip replacement. The only thing she stipulated that she wanted on the card was an image of dancers. Luckily I found some dance toppers that fitted the bill.

Nicki chose the theme at the One Stop Craft Challenge this week as 'Add Some Sparkle' - perfect for the glittered and foiled topper. To finish my DT card I added more glitter into the central parts of the paper ribbon trims too, Ingredients:
Come Dance Kanban Card Toppers
Brazzill Basic card - Black Tie and String of pearls
Silver Glitter, Black Gems and black paper ribbon trim from my stash.


Sharon xx

8 comments:

Tara said...

Fab card Sharon, really stunning....... wish I looked like that when I dance, lol! xx

Kim Piggott said...

Brilliant card Sharon!
Perfect card for your Mum to give!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.x

Beata Ewa said...

This is so beautiful!
You make such a lovely cards!
I like the colors and embellishment you used!

cats whiskers said...

Wow Hun this is fabulous bet Mum was pleased with it she must have been so proud to give it to her friends. It is stunning
Hugs Jacqui xx

sarah seaman said...

love it!!! well done
sarah
xxx

Nicola said...

Such a stunning card Sharon, those dancers are so elegant.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Paula said...

What a lovely card the toppers are beautiful.
Paula xxxx

Slideshow