Thursday, 11 June 2009

Colour Create 19 - a lovely colour combo

Oh my goodness, what a fabulous colour combination we have for you this week at the Colour Create Challenge. Tara's daughter, Georgia, picked the image to work from with the colours and the optional extra.... and she's really come up trumps. Well done Georgia! This week it is blush pink, lilac and mossy green. Yummy. The optional extra is 'die cuts'

I'd also like to mention that we've had another new addition to the DT so a big welcome goes out to Dena. What an awesome crafter she is! and such a great addition to the team. Welcome aboard hunny.

I used die cuts in the flower combos on my card and I also counted my nesties as die cuts too. I coloured the nesties with promarkers because I didn't quite have the right shades of plain card.

Just realised that I took a picture of the inside before I added the stamped sentiment. Doh!
Anyway, I hope you like it, and don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog for some fab inspiration from the rest of the DT.
Sharon xx

17 comments:

Nicola said...

Wowee what a stunning creation Sharon. Those flowers are gorgeous and your stitching is awesome. Loving your insert and your beautiful papers.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sharon,l love the papers and colours.
So gorgeous flowers.

Hugs Riet.x

torico said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I love these gentle colour shade.

torico XX

Tara said...

Can't tell you how pretty I think this is Sharon - the die cut flowers are perfect and the stitching is so beautiful!
Hope baby Oscar is doing okay? xx

Biscuitlid said...

Ooh Sharon, this is lush, I adore how you've added ribbon to the flowers, looks amazing, may have to give that one a try myself

Victoria
x

Dena said...

Sharon, awe thanks for the lovely comment. Your card is fantastic. I really like those die cut flowers...hmmm may need to put that on the wish list. Anyhow it looks great! Hugs, Dena

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Such a gorgeous card Sharon. I love the stitching and the flowers you have made. Promarkers come in so handy don't they ? You would never have guessed you coloured the card ! So pleased to hear little Oscar is doing OK now.

Hugs,

Jo x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow Sharon this is so very beautiful!
Love your gorgeous design and wonderful detail!
hugs
kim x

Juliet said...

This creation is just gorgeous Sharon and your stitching is amazing! I love the softness of the colours too.
Juliet xx

joey said...

Stunning card Sharon, love the flowers they look so pretty. Joey.x

Tab said...

Stunning card Sharon, just love the stitching and the inside is fabulous too! Love the die cuts too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Tova said...

wow, your card is so gorgeous !!! Fantastic !

Tova said...

wow your card is so gorgeous !! Fantastic !

Tasha said...

Sharon i think your card is stunning! really stunning! I love your diecut flowers and the papers you used. But my favourite part is the sentiment i love the layers its mounted on - truely stunning
love tasha xx

Rica said...

Gorgeous Sharon - so pretty and I just love your stitching and those gorgeous papers. Your flowers are awesome and that purple stuff (can't think what you call it) behind the nesties is fabulous.
hugs Heather xx

Chris said...

Absolutely beautiful card Sharon and those flowers are superb! I love your layout and how you used the colours and also how you decorated the inside. Hugs, Chris xx

Paula said...

Wow Sharon this is stunning such pretty colours and embellishments.
Paula xxxx

Slideshow