Tuesday, 16 June 2009

One plus One

Well, you can certainly see how much time I've spent babysitting from this card. All that time spent in my daughter's house in the evenings after work have been put to use for this DT card. Linda has set the challenge at Creative Card Crew this week and she chose:

Just 2 colours - black plus another

I thought this would be quite a hard challenge - but if you pop over to the challenge blog you'll see that there is everything from cute to stylishly elegant.

I spent my time sewing. I love combining my love of embroidery with cards (when I have time to while away). This is quite striking, so I thought I'd try another much more muted one. Maybe I'll post that later this week.

The inside is left without a sentiment at the moment. I think this would suit quite a few occasions so I'll stamp something in it when I'm ready to use the card.

Ingredients:
Black card and Lime Green Coredinations Card
Nestie labels
Kars Bling Bling Doodles pricking template
Black gems
Anchor thread 214
Papermania sentiment

Sharon xx

9 comments:

Tara said...

Your sewing skills are amazing Sharon and this is really beautiful! xx

joey said...

Hiya Sharon fabulous card, I just adore your stitching :O) Joey.x

Kim Piggott said...

Sharon this is beautiful!
Your sewing is stunning!
hugs
kim x

nessy said...

oh sharon ths card is so creative and simply stunning
vanessa xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sharon,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Sharon. Hope you are keeping ok and that you have received my email hun. Will hope to visit your blog more after next Tuesday is over !
Hugs
Pauline x

Maria Matter said...

HI Sharon!
I hope you are well!
I just had to pop over and tell you how much I adore this card!!! Your stitching is stunning!
Just fabulous!
take care
Blessings, Maria

Nicola said...

Stunning both inside and out and what a gorgeous combo.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Paula said...

What a fabulous colour combo and your stitching is fantastic.
Paula xxxx

Slideshow