Saturday, 27 June 2009

Sweet n fruity

Well, another week of work is over and it's Saturday again. I've been so hectic this week that my card for One Stop Craft Challenge was so last minute that I had to take the photo by electric light last night - sorry for that. It was my turn to set the challenge this week and when I was deciding on the theme a couple of months ago I thought it would be the perfect time of year for this theme. I chose Fruity Colours. I know this card is pretty plain, but I loved the BoBunny background paper so much that I really didn't want to cover it up. What a fruit bowl of colours there are in that paper; Orange and lemon and gooseberry and greengage and cranberry - oh so yummy.

I hope you'll get time to join us this week - and remember, there is lots of fruity inspiration over at the challenge blog.

Sharon xx

10 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

I love that you've kept this minimal to show off the paper, as it is lush.

Thanks for kind wishes, I'm getting very fed up now though in this heat. Thanks for letting me know how your little bag of Sugar is doing. Give him a kiss from me!

Victoria
x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Kim Piggott said...

Sharon this is just too adorable love those colours!
hugs
kim x

Georgia said...

Fabulous card Sharon, I love the fruity colours! The image is so sweet and your colouring is brilliant! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Pauline C said...

Wow Sharon this is gorgeous - love the paper and the cute image. Sorry haven't been around - hope you got my email, and hope everything is still ok with you and yours.
Pauline x

scrappyjan said...

Good morning Sharon,

This card is adorable! I also love that butterfly card posted below! Great job.

You left me a message on my blog about an email. EMAIL??? HUH?? I did not receive an email.
hugs janny

Christine said...

Great card Sharon your right about the paper being too pretty to cover nice to see MORE if you know what I mean, love this sweet image & colouring.

Christine xx

Chhaya said...

Hey Sharon,

beautiful cards, as always..

btw, long time, no see at my place?

miss u :'(

6 wacky women said...

Adorable card, Sharon.
Sweet image, love the papers and your fab details.

Karen x

Paula said...

This is sooooo cute Sharon and the colours look good enough to eat lol.
Paula xxxx

Slideshow