Saturday, 6 June 2009

Under Pressure

Morning everyone. Here's a short post to show my card for the One Stop Craft Challenge. The lovely Maggie has chosen the theme this week and it is 'Under Pressure'. So we'd like to see you creations featuring embossing.

For my card I tried the triple embossing technique. This is a technique where layers of ink and embossing powder are built up and on the final layer you stamp the image into the moulten layers. Sorry it doesn't show too well on the photo, I wanted to take another one but I just didn't get any time when it was daylight.

Ingredients:
Zinnia Flowers Faries stamp set (sentiment and the flower)
Ruby Slipper Brazzill Basics card
Brads, ribbon, black card and metal butterfly from my stash


Sharon xx

11 comments:

June said...

OOh this is different and I really like it wel done you love the textures xxx

Kim Piggott said...

Gorgeous card Sharon and your embossing is wonderful!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Biscuitlid said...

Beautiful card Sharon, not done any triple embossing in a long time, I love how you've used an image and a sentiment on your card.

Left you an award on my blog but appreciate how busy you are right now so don't worry about posting it on yours

Victoria
x

Faye said...

Amazing technique, Sharon. I must try that soon. Beautiful card.

nessy said...

simply stylish sharon! great technique!
vanessa xx

Georgia said...

Hi Sharon,
Fantastic card! I love the ribbon and the silver brads! I also really like the little metallic butterfly, it looks so cute! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Sonia Kertznus said...

Very pretty card Sharon... sound like a fun technique... HUGS...SK :)

Nicola said...

Wow fab triple embossing Sharon and your ribbons set this off perfectly.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Tasha said...

Wow i love the tripple embossing effect and i love the colours and the ribbon - fabulous card
love tasha xx

Paula said...

Fabulous embossing Sharon and great colours.
Paula xxxx

Slideshow