Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Wedding Bouquet

Phew! Isn't the weather gorgeous? I don't do heat and sun very well but I love the summer weather; I just wish my skin did. I suppose I am lucky enough to be in an air conditioned office during the heat of the day so I really appreciate the balmy evenings.
Right, I'd better stop waffling and show you my card for the Creative Card Crew Challenge. The lovely Tasha has set this week's challenge and she chose
Wedding
as the theme. I set myself a further challenge to make an all white card - I got close but I failed miserably when I added some ivory and red. This card really sparkles but you'll have to look closely to see all the sparkly bits on the glitter card and the leaves.
If you pop over to the challenge blog you'll find more wedding inspiration from the rest of the talented DT. I should mention that behind the scenes some of the girls have been working very hard and have landed a lot of sponsorship. So expect to see some wonderful prizes coming up for our challenges.

Sharon xx

13 comments:

Tara said...

Such a beautiful card Sharon and I love the white theme, but the splashes of colour really stand out too. I zoomed in to pick up the sparkle, it's beautiful! xx

Pauline C said...

Wow Sharon this is gorgeous - really love it :-)
Pauline x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Sharon this is totally stunning!
hugs
kim x

Liz, said...

Oh Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love it!

Liz x

pinky said...

Sharon this card is just stunning!!!
Pinky

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Sharon,what a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.x

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Sharon. Hugs
Michele x

Julie said...

I absolutely love this card, really gorgeous work.

Maria Matter said...

Hi Sharon!
Hope you are doing well!
This is absolutely gorgeous!!!
I love the ivory and red you've added! So elegant!
We're having lovely weather here too! Always a cool breeze, this summer has been wonderful. I am not a heat & sun person either, but I do enjoy see the sunshine!
take care
Blessings, Maria

Paula said...

Wow Sharon this is simply stunning and such fabulous detail.
Paula xxxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh Sharon this is just beautiful I am stunned buy how you can make a simple card look so stunning and elegant, I LURVE it
Hugs Jacqui x

gina g said...

wow Sharon this is a stunner. luv gina xx

Nicola said...

Pure elegance and I love the touch of ivory and red.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Slideshow